Saturday, March 14, 2009

Free at last!

I have a two fold purpose for titling this the way I did, but it all happened in the same week.

First of all, about 18 months ago when I was at the DAMN dentist getting a root canal on the far back upper molar, he mentioned that the barrier betwixt (I like that word) my nasal passages and the tooth root was quite thin. So as he has all sorts of metal miscellania up in my mouth he tells me that he's going to pour some sort of bleach up in there, after he had drilled it out. So he proceeds to pour it in and as he does so I can feel it literally pouring up into my nose. Of course, I can't say anything cause my mouth is pried open. Well, right after that I developed the most marvelous of sinus infections, particularly in my right side. I told Dentist that I felt he had caused it but he denied it though he gave me a prescription for an antibiotic.

It didn't work.

So I've been living with the most irritating, hurty sinus infection, not being able to breathe right out of my right side, until this past week when I somehow contracted strep throat and had to go on an antibiotic for that. Well, what do you know, it has COMPLETELY obliterated the sinus infection! I LOVE BREATHING!!

The second part of my freeness is that I finally paid my brother off for last year's Hawaii trip. I could've paid him off earlier, but as he's such an ass sometimes I felt I would just prolong it, which I shouldn't have because it really did weigh on me.

So, FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST! GOD-ALMIGHTY, FREE AT LAST!!!

No comments: