Monday, June 29, 2009

Earwigs...really?!


Apparently my house has been designated for the summer rally for all earwigs! WHY???!!!

I went to mow the lawn this evening and when I moved the mower about 29,374,239,742 of the little creepies skittered out and all over the place...and it's only been a week since I mowed!!

So then I brush up against the neighbor's overgrown shrubbery and two drop to the ground and just as I'm typing here there are two that are crawling down my wall!! WHY??!!

I really want to know what purpose earwigs serve in the grand scheme of things. They are disgusting little creatures and I wish they'd go away!

2 comments:

pibby said...

Genesis Chapter 1
26 ¶ And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

So in other words the earwig is a creeping thing that creepth upon the earth.

That must mean we have dominion over them.

So I say just step on them......all of them!!! :)

David said...

And I have...but still, you have to worry about them crawling all over you in the night...gross!